Labels


Sunday, August 2, 2009

Friendship Day

This day holds a spl feeling for me...friendship day..the first sunday of august...its special because its frndship day..its a day of frnds..im blessed with a lotta frnds..i consider myself lucky to get the company of all my frnds..

There is a saying that you should count your age not by the number of years but by the number of friends you have..i can proudly say that im one of the most senior citizens in this matter..hehehe...and i feel no inhibitions in saying this...

Coming to my frnds group..infact groups...my set of frnds include friends from my school..unfortunately most of them are not in touch with me..but luckily few still are..then frnds from my intermediate..with whom i lost contact for a while and then thanks to these social networking sites..i got in contact with most of them..

And then this spl batch of frnds..from B Pharmacy...we call ourselves "Versatiles"...and ofcourse we are...and i feel proud to say tat...we met in february 1999...and then tis frndship continued for 10+ years...and still going on strong..*touchwood*...the icing on the cake is even our families are great frnds..we are a batch of 8 people with very individual and distinct thinkings but still we are friends..and we will be friends..in good times and in hard times...lucky me again to be a part of tis wonderful group...

after my B Pharm i had a feeling that there can be no more good frnds than our versatiles group...but i was wrong because the world is full of good people ..we juss have to be lucky to be with them...i got lucky in finding good frnds in kalamazoo..here i learnt the sharing aspects and living with people..if my bachelors days were spent in spending time indoors with small group..my days at masters were spent learning the traits of partying...kudos to my party loving frnds who were equally good in tuning their careers...and one more thing..i learnt cooking in my masters degree...courtesy my roomiess....

This post cannot be ended without writing about a special group of friends...i dont believe frnds can be made only after meeting them in person..and this point of mine was proved when i made frndship with my orkut frnds...thnx to orkut i made a lotta frnds..and thnx to them for all the great moments i had...i was living all alone after i got a job..and these people whom i met through different communities on orkut never made me feel that im all alone staying at a paying guest home...i dont want to belittle them by saying thanks...i really cherish their frndship...and again im sooooooo lucky even in tis aspect..

So...this ends my looong post abt my frnds...hope u had fun reading it..

Adios

No comments: