Labels


Saturday, August 8, 2009

Early morning or late nite....

Ohh its 5:30 am on a saturday..it feels gr8 to wake up early in the morning and then sleep again..i used to do tis when i was studying for my exams...wake up at around 4am..open the books and try to study..but most of the times i failed miserably in being awake..and always doze off..and at tat times i always felt wats sleep is all about...by seeing all other guys sleeping..i used to be like damn..these guys are lucky..y only i have exams..y not others...but then when my brother had exams and he had to wake up early..i never felt the other way..

Last evening i completely disturbed my schedule..came home from job at 5:30pm...had a snack and then slept at around 6:15pm...tat was quite normal for me..the abnormal part was i woke up at around 11pm...had my dinner and hit the bed at 2am in the morning..and as the result of that here iam now...woke up at 5:30 and started blogging..

the first thing i saw when i opened my email was a weblink given by my fnrd kishore directing to his new blog...http://eclipster.blogspot.com..its nice to see him here..he has tis spl ability of putting his thoughts into much beautiful words..way to go buddy...

we guys (me,kishore and kashyap) were speaking on phone today and remembering all those days and funny incidents from our college days...then it suddenly struck me that all these moments should be preserved and shared...and i feel like blog is one of those places where i could save them for my whole entire life...unless there is no virus attack..so, from now on..i'd be putting down most of the anecdotes as much as i can remember...and now anyhow i have company..in the form of kishore..so it would be much easier for me...hopefully this blog would make me walk through all my past years in college..

Anyhow..its a very good morning from my side..have a gr8 weekend...

Adios

No comments: