Labels


Tuesday, June 5, 2007

FPGEE....taking the hell outta me....

These are the most busiest days of my life...trying hard to get through the most important and toughest exam of my life..the FPGEE...this exam can make my career..provide me with job and give me an amzing pay which can me lead my rest of life in a very comfortable situation..BUT..the biggest question..will i, can i clear it..???????????????

The pharmacy subject...all the topics in pharmacology, medicinal chemistry which i hated all allong my 4 years of B.Pharmacy have again come into picture to make me torture....BUT...i have to study them...for a change, this time I'm studying just not for the sake of it but to learn something ...(or am I juss thinking like tat...I donno...)

I had to keep myself away frm my friends...away frm orkut,ym...feeling sad...evrything juss for the sake of this exam....

Most of the students don't like their exam date approaching...but I'm waiting for the exam..to finish though...wish it goes successfully and make my afterexam days cheerful....

Now, finally, u must be wondering, y the hell am I wasting my time blogging instead of studying...hmmmm...... me too thinking same..so signing off....

No comments: